Development Associate Position
Episcopal School of Nashville, a young, dynamic, independent, PK- 8th grade Episcopal school in East Nashville, is seeking a Part Time, up to 25 hours per week, Development Associate. The successful candidate will assist the Director of Development and Communications in ensuring the School is accurately receiving, tracking, thanking donors, and all associated activities/tasks. This position is part time and hours/pay are negotiable based upon availability and experience.
● As directed by the Director of Development and Communications, maintain the Raiser’s Edge database and act as the primary person to input/output, update, and maintain constituent records.
● In Raiser’s Edge, perform daily accurate gift entry and tracking of donors’ pledges and payments, stock/property, and all other gifts as received by Episcopal School of Nashville according to established protocols. This includes processing matching gifts, responding to any outreach and questions from companies and from constituents, completing and submitting forms, ensuring accurate gift entry, distributing daily gift logs, and managing the pledge reminder process.
● Complete Training for Raiser’s Edge and participate in future trainings, as needed.
● Research new and track current grant opportunities and deadlines.
● Prepare lists for all major development mailings, including the Annual Report, Annual Fund solicitations, the Catalyst Fund, and the Capital Campaign.
● Create and maintain online donation forms and serve as a resource for online giving management tools.
● Provide event support, occasional weekend, and evening duties.
● Attend Development Committee Meetings – record minutes.
● Provide administrative support and all other duties as required by the Director of Development and Communications.
Desired Expertise & Experience
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
● Experience with Raiser’s Edge is a plus but not required.
● Culturally competent and with an understanding of the value of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within a school.
● Ability to successfully multitask.
● Outgoing and friendly; Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Pay starts at $20.00 per hour and is negotiable based on experience, credentials, etc…
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.