Development Associate Job Description
Episcopal School of Nashville, a young, dynamic, independent, Pk-7th grade Episcopal school in East Nashville, is seeking a Part Time Development Associate. The successful candidate will assist the Director of Development and Communications in ensuring the School is accurately receiving, tracking, thanking donors, and all associated activities/tasks. This position is part time and hours/pay are negotiable based upon availability and experience.
● Work on various data entry and database tasks, as directed by the Director of Development and Communications.
● Perform daily accurate gift entry and tracking of donors’ pledges and payments, stock/property, and all other gifts as received by Episcopal School of Nashville according to established protocols. This includes processing matching gifts, responding to any outreach and questions from companies and from constituents, completing and submitting forms, ensuring accurate gift entry, distributing daily gift logs and managing the pledge reminder process.
● Assist the Director of Development and Communications in the conversion process to the Raiser’s Edge database.
● Complete Training for Raiser’s Edge.
● Following data conversion process, maintain the Raiser’s Edge database, ensuring accuracy of information and following all protocols; act as the primary person to input/output, update, and maintain constituent records
● Prepare lists for all major development mailings, including the Annual Report, Annual Fund solicitations, and the the Capital Campaign.
● Create and maintain online donation forms and serve as a resource for online giving management tools.
● Provide administrative support for the Director of Development and Communications.
● Provide event support; occasional weekend and evening duties.
● All other duties as required by the Director of Development.
Desired Expertise & Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
● Experience in Raiser’s Edge
● Culturally competent and with an understanding of the value of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within a school.
● Ability to successfully multitask.
● Outgoing and friendly; Excellent interpersonal skills. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Karen Parrish at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-915-9686.